I'm a 34 year old woman (oooh, it's the first time I've written that as I've only just turned 34). I've got two teenage sons - yes, I started a family very young - they are sixteen and thirteen. I've have quite a tough time since becoming a mother and having to grow up while simultaneously helping the boys to grow up as rounded, good people. I've not always been a good parent or person but am learning more and more as I get older, no not older wiser (or is that the same thing? lol).
I've been doing WeightWatchers for almost a year now and have lost six stone and the all important half a pound. So, here's some bumph about my life and struggles and more importantly, joys.
Keep smiling x x Angela x x (Start of August '09)
Oh YES !!!!!! Im proud of him too !! Well done Lewis and I wish you every success for the future x
ReplyDeleteThanks Tina x x We were both so nervous. I was a droppout at school and secretly hoped he wouldn't follow in my footsteps. So, I'm beaming today. :-D
ReplyDeleteAwww bless your heart. Im sure he is as proud of you as you are of him. Enjoy your time together buying the laptop. Lucky lad, he has a brill mum x
ReplyDelete