Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Tickity Boo :c)

This is me at just over five years old wearing my most favouritest dress in the world ever.  Bless.
Oh I wish I was still this innocent, lol.


(click on pic to see better if you're blind like me)

4 comments:

  1. Wow look at you in your August 09 piccy !! Blooming fantastic difference !! Well done !!And the picture of you when you were 5, awwww so cute. Love the keeping an eye on yourself too....great idea !!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina, you sweetheart x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you add the august 09 piccy? What a transformation? This may seem silly, but you can see a lot more of the tv behind you!! You're also looking younger. You're looking good girlie :o)
    I had a couple of dresses very similar to that one when I was a little girl. I loved them. My mum made me one which was white with tiny yellow flowers all over and had yellow ribbon tied on the shoulders for straps...... that takes me back :o)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added that the other night. I only took it on Tuesdaymorning after WI.
    My mum never let me wear that dress as much as I wanted only on 'special' occasions. Meanie, lol.

    thanks for your lovely comments twinkle x x

    ReplyDelete