Sunday, 16 August 2009

Hero to Jellyfish!

Evening.

I'm sitting here sun kissed and worn out. My eyes are red and everything. Not from crying but from sunny, salty sea air.

My mum and I went for an eight mile walk today in a place called Dunwich, then onto Walberswick/Southwold harbour and back again. We walked through reed beds, tracks and fields and back along a shingle beach. It was very tiring but great fun. I earned about 16 bonus points for this walk but I won't use them - and I've eaten healthily and within points. So, all in all a good day.
Oh yeah, while walking along the beach I saw a few jellyfish that were drying out in the sun. I thought they might die, so, I blatantly disregarded all danger to myself and my hands and picked them up and put them back in the sea. I'm a hero - lol.

I'm feeling all happy and back to my normal self again now, things are looking up and I feel very positive. :-)

Today's menu...

Breakfast - Sugar puffs and milk - 4.5 points

Lunch - Leftover stir-fry - 8 points

Dinner - Jacket potato and reduced fat chicken tikka deli filler. grapes and clementines - 9 points

Total 21.5/26 - don't feel like eating anything else :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment