Saturday, 15 August 2009

Feeling Very Happy Today

Morning everyone.

After the post the other day it felt good just to get some weight off my shoulders - but I think it's gone to my belly, lol. I was doing really well all week with my food but really messed up yesterday. Chinese food, ice cream and general rubbish! This really isn't like me!!!

So, I've given myself a good talking to and know I've come so far that I don't want to have to do all of that again. As of today I'm on normal points (26) and I've planned out the next few days food and I WILL stick to this and get back on track. I'm expecting a bit of a gain on Tuesday WI but it's to be expected and I am very determined and motivated to keep going.

I feel like I should apologise for messing up again because it doesn't usually happen. How mad is that? I thinks it's guilt or something talking in my ear but I'm just going to be positive and stick with it 100%.



Today's menu...

Breakfast - Omlette with three eggs and teasp. of oil - 5.5 points

Lunch - 2 x wholemeal pittas with chicken and houmous, cucumber, lettuce and spring onions. Grapes, orange and apple - 9 points

Dinner - Turkey stir-fry (with turkey breast, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, chillis, courgette, onions, red pepper, baby corn and egg noodles) - 8 points

Total 22.5/26 points left over for emergencies lol

No comments:

Post a Comment