Monday, 10 August 2009

Still Sticking At It :-)

Evening all,

Just a flying visit today as I'm very busy at the moment. I want to write a bit about my brother tomorrow night when I get back from seeing a mate. Things aren't going well for him health wise and it's kind of hurting the whole family... Anyway, can spend more time on this and other topics tomorrow. Bye for now x x x

I've had another good day food wise and drank my two litres of water. I'm on fast start so have eaten 22 points today. Lots of chicken today as I had two cooked breasts left over from yesterday. Waste not want not!


Today's menu was...

Breakfast - coco pops and milk - 4.5 points

Lunch - Chicken breast, wholemeal pittas, lettuce, spring onions, cucumber and low fat mayo, grapes - 9.5 points

Dinner - Chicken breast, baby potatoes, broccoli, peas and gravy - 8 points

No comments:

Post a Comment