Hello, hello and thrice hello!
Well here I am, and no, I haven't slipped off the face of the earth, lol. I hope everyone reading this is feeling great and happy, like me today!
I lost half a pound at this week's WW weigh-in :-), which was a mega-bonus as I was expecting a gain (as mentioned in an earlier post).
I did have a few drinks on Tuesday night after WI, but I didn't go mental and I only went over by a couple of points, which I made up for the next day. The rest of the week I've eaten brilliantly and within points.
Also, I'm still walking loads everyday, so, I'm hoping for a good loss next week. Time will tell, eh!
I'm feeling really positive still, regardless of the familial stresses and strains - the kids are being good - it's just the other family members really, brother, mum, etc. But I don't really want to dwell on them at the moment as I'm feeling really happy and don't want to ruin the mood! Families eh, who'd have 'em? LOL. Nah, I love them all really.
On another happy note, I'll be going on holiday in five weeks and one day. We're going to Ibiza and it's the first proper holiday for me in twenty years. I really am looking forward to it - and I'm not even letting the thought of the flight get to me, haha, go me.
Right, I'm now off to make some pasta to go with my very low fat bolognaise.
Love and peace to everyone x x x Angela x x x
Friday, 21 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment