Well, do my legs ache or what? Today my mum and I drove to East Ruston in Norfolk and following our old, walkers manual, done a six or so mile trek round fields, marshes and country lanes.
I got stuck in some mud, which Mum found extremely amusing, bogged down in the marshes, threatened by a herd of massive, dark-looking cows and had to walk with a weird marching gait through long grass for miles. To top it all off, I got stung by loads of stinging nettles and all the while the sun was beating down. It was bloody brilliant! lol
It took us a while to find the start of the walk - two false starts in the wrong locations - but we got there in the end. I really enjoyed it. We're doing an eight-miler next Sunday, should be fun.
It took us a while to find the start of the walk - two false starts in the wrong locations - but we got there in the end. I really enjoyed it. We're doing an eight-miler next Sunday, should be fun.
I've managed to stick to the fast start points today and drank my two litres of water, so, all in all a good successful day.
Todays Menu was...
Breakfast : Coco pops and milk = 4.5 points
Lunch: 2 x wholemeal pittas with ham, low fat mayo, lettuce, spring onions and cucumber. 100g of grapes and an apple = 8.5 points
Dinner: Jacket potato with cottage cheese, a chicken breast with salad and a dribble of olive oil = 9 points
Total = 22/26 points


No comments:
Post a Comment