Sunday, 23 August 2009

Wibble, er... Nope - Just Wibble. LOL ???

That's the only title my frazzled and sun-dried brain can summon at present. Hee hee.

It's been almost 30 degrees here today and Mother and I have just completed an eleven mile walk!! It was a toughie with lots of hills and gravel - I'm just waiting for my legs to fall off. LOL. This epic walk earned me a mega 21.5 points though.

Overall I've had a bloody good day and week. I've walked at the very least for two hours every day - mostly three plus - and have kept within points. I really hope the scales reflect my effort - but sod's law tells me they won't and I'll have to wait until the week after. So, no expectations for me - I've been doing this a year now and have learned that our bodies do not always act accordingly or do as they're told! Naughty little monkeys (well, naughty big ol' gorilla in my case - ha ha).

I'm now going to relax and put my feet up with a book and an ice cold vodka and diet coke - just the one, honest :-)

x x x Angela x x x

2 comments:

  1. wow, what a walk. It sounds like you've had a brilliant week. I'm sure it show when you get on the scales. Keep up the good work, long may it continue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks my lovely for your comment. 'Mother and I' sounds rather creepy though, don't it. lol.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete