I've been doing Weight Watchers for just over 51 weeks now and that is my main motivation for starting up the blog. Also, I think it will be a good place to get down any feelings that need venting - happy, sad, indifferent - you get the gist. And to record the memories and struggles I've faced in my life thus far. I'm planning on giving up smoking satan's evil weed (tobacco) soon, well the 19th of August to be precise. I have an appointment with a smoking clinic and aim to be rid of this horrible habit as soon as possible. My thinking is that as I'm already well into my weight watcher's journey, I'll not gain weight like lots of smokers do upon giving up.
Anyway, I've now lost 86.5lbs with weight watchers and that's a grand total of 6 stone and 2.5 lbs, so as you can probably imagine that's a hefty chunk of buttock and belly gone forever. It's not always been easy and I do struggle sometimes as I really enjoy having a drink and this can lead to overeating if I'm not careful. I'm going to make an effort to not drink unless I'm out socially or having friends over - I will relate my progress on here every week after weighing in on a Tuesday morning.
Here are a couple of pics of me one at the start of my WW journey and one from a couple of weeks ago (click on an image to view in full size - if you dare, lol):


Congratulations on your new blog and on your weight loss so far! What an amazing difference! There's a 5+ blogroll at http://ww5plus.blogspot.com you might want to add yourself to... you can contact Bryher to get put on it.
ReplyDeleteLots of luck
xxx
Thanks Sara, you're my firstever commenter, lol. I've added myself to the 5+ blogroll, cheers x x
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Yay for having the first comment :) I hope you have many, many more :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new blog. I love blogs. Im now following you too :) x
ReplyDeleteYou've done absolutely fab so far - well done you!
ReplyDeleteHappy blogging!
T.
Welcome to weight loss blogland! You've done really well so far - what a difference in the photos! I'm looking forward to reading your witterings. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone x x x
ReplyDeleteAfter receiving your weekly wi results it's good to see you blogging. You look so different, you're doing fantastic. Happy blogging, Karon x
ReplyDelete