Sunday, 13 September 2009

Equalibrium

Things are returning to normal again. Paul is out of hospital and back home with his pup. He's still not well, but is much improved. He's been having dialysis and treatment ,so, he's not feeling or looking as bad as he was. I'm so releived it's like a massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders, knowing he's getting help and attention. I think I'll retire the brotherly tone of my posts for a while and get back to WWing etc.

We've been on one of our long walks today (me and Mum) - a six miler today, round Kessingland in Suffolk. I feel quite tired now and am going to go and have a jacket potato and chicken tikka with salad. Yummy.

Hope everyone is well.

I must say THANK YOU to Twinkle Eyes for my lovely blog award and I will get round to passing it on to others soon. :-)



X X X

3 comments:

  1. Hi Congratulations I have awarded you the "Lovely Blog Award" you truly deserve it, love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Congratulations I have awarded you the "Lovely Blog Award" you truly deserve it, love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete