Friday, 11 September 2009

Memories :-)

Evening all,

Good news is on the horizon. It seems that my brother may be - in his own words - 'released' from hospital tomorrow. YAY. Good news on two counts, no three counts...

Firstly, it means my brother's blood levels have stabilised and he's not as seriously ill as he was; secondly, he can take control of his five month old lunatic Staffy, hehe; and thirdly, erm, I can't remember what the third reason was now but I'm sure it was good or amusing at least - let's wait and see if it comes back to me.

I thought I'd share a couple of pics of me and my brother when we were but mere whippersnappers. The first one is circa 1979 when he was two-and-a-bit and I was nearing four:
This one was taken in the summer of  '82, the year our half brother Stuart was born. It was only a week or so after poor ol' Paul scooped the underside of his big toe out while playing in the river with me and our step-sister V. Poor accident prone bugger. LOL. I remember he had to be wheeled to the school in an ancient, rickety old pushchair. Look at that face, though, cute as can be:
(click on piccies to enlarge)


Finally, I thought I'd share the revelation that I now have cheek bones appearing for the first time in years - without having to suck in the fleshy insides of my cheeks and angling a camera from way high above. Woo-bloody-hoo.
LOVE AND PEACE XXXXXXXXX

ps: that third thought still hasn't come back. lol

2 comments:

  1. Glad your bro is better than he was...looking at your pics on the right you have done fantastically well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bryher. Things are definitely on the up!

    ReplyDelete