Thursday, 10 September 2009

Back Again.

What an odd day yesterday, aptly shown in yesterday's strangely happy post. Sorry it was a bit of a country ramble! I just needed to get it all down and I'm sure some of you will be glad to know he's getting the help he needs finally.

Anyway, I think I missed out loads that I wanted to say yesterday as I was sitting here in my living room but my mind was still in L****** ward!
I didn't say that for the past week I've also had to put up with my ex partner staying here (to visit his sons). If I don't let him stay here he just doesn't bother seeing them. Wanker. LOL. So, I do it for them. I must admit I do get resentful of him being here, eating my food and doing nothing after a few days. I do make an effort to get on with him though, why cause hassle for myself and those around me by being negative - what would be gained from it? Nothing! Happiness and positivity is the way to go methinks. :-)

Right, I'm now going off to have a nectarine and a glass of water, then I'm taking the pup for a long walk round the park - I hope he doesn't roll in fox poo this time, LOL. Have a great day everyone. I will. X X X

(I'm still within points by the way - I haven't turned to food from the stresses of the week)

No comments:

Post a Comment