Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Pastry...

Yes, well, despite sounding like a tart in my last post, yodelling and all (Swiss -Yodel!?!) I'm not really as bad as I sound - hehehe!

Anyway, I have decided to make a vow to lose a stone by Christmas. Anyone want to join me? You're more than welcome. I'm going to post my losses on here each Tuesday afternoon starting next week. I also vow not to booze alone but only socially drink. Wish me luck!




Much love to you Tina. I know exactly where you're coming from, X X X X

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think you sounded bad, good on you for having a good time :o)
    Good luck a stone is totally doable before xmas, stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, me, me, I'll join you. I pledge to loose a stone by Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on Twinkle!

    Thanks Joanne, I had a really great time. ;-D

    ReplyDelete