Friday, 9 October 2009

Pain, Lord, the Pain!!

Hello,

Well I started a new job yesterday. I'm now a cleaner at my sons' school. Glam I know! And it's four hours a day of pretty hardcore cleaning. Therefore today I can barely move, my back is in agony and I can't stand up straight at all. I feel like I'm walking in an S shape and I have the strangest gait.

I'm not giving in and complaing, though, as it feels good to be earning money and paying the bills all by myself, haha. I'm going to dose up on pain killers and push on through the pain. I am assured it will get better after about a week, humph!

Trouble is I have to walk there and back which is half an hour each way, I just hope I get there on time, LOL.

No don't laugh Angela it hurts!

Will report back on broken self later x x x

3 comments:

  1. Think of it as a fitness center. Some people pay big bucks to be put in that kind of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the new job. I used to do cleaning at my daughters school, and I know exactly what you mean about your back ! Mine killed me for days !!
    Hope the pain goes away soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Jack sh** I'm tellin' meself 'think of the bonus points'. LOL. Thanks for your comment.

    Thanks, Tina, sweetheart. Hope you're feeling better. lots of love x x x

    ReplyDelete