Thursday, 29 October 2009

I'm Still Here, I Just Keep on Keepin' on... Just!

Hey Dudes and Dudettes,

I've been working hard for a grand total of 20 days now. It's pretty tough physical work but I'm no longer suffering pain. I also have self respect now, no matter what any one else thinks about the pecking order!

I've flippin' well missed my blog and my (imagined?) readers. LOL.

I've been struggling a bit with WW. I lost 5.5lbs over the past two weeks but since then the off button has stopped working. I think it is (very limitedly) due to working hard lately and consequently feeling so hungry. I'm sure things will level out soon as I'm a million miles away from giving this up! It's a forever thing for me.

This post sounds like a pep talk to myself, and prolly is, but I sincerely hope everyone else is feeling good whatever's goin' on :-).

Love and peace
Angela x x x x

3 comments:

  1. I'm a figment of your imagination, just saying (if figments can speak) wow! Well done on that weight loss. Are you having the right number of points now that your daily activity has increased so much? Maybe you need to add a point or two to help out with the hunger. Just a thought.
    What's this about pecking order? If what you do makes you feel good about yourself, then nothing else matters. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, glad to hear from you again...blimey you have been working hard! well done on the 5.5lb loss - over two weeks? that's amazing!

    pep talk or not, it's great to hear you're so positive. i updated with a post about my own motivation and like you feeling quite good.

    hope you manage to get back on track, keep it up :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooooooo there.... Im another figment of your imagination :OD
    Wow look at your losing 5.5lbs.... your doing so well and a big thumbs up for enjoying your job !! Thats brilliant. Really pleased things are going well for you. You sound really positive. My weight is stuck, I feel like my feet are stuck in the mud and I aint going nowhere !!! Really must get my @rse into gear. Lovely to see you back on here again x x x x

    ReplyDelete