Sunday, 11 October 2009

Hello :-)

Hello and Good Evening to you all.

I feel really, really good. What a difference a year and two months make, eh, lol? I was indescribably lonesome, depressed and heading for ruin fourteen months ago this touches on it mildly! But now I feel so good and full of joy and promise. I'm even looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I would never have even contemplated getting a job back at my biggest and most depressed. Even though my back has tried to seize up on me and is saying, 'Oi, you're not cut out for this mega (now there's a word from the nineties I thought I'd never use again) cleaning work. Hard manual labour? Pah, you're a pansy!'. I'm actually, genuinely, happy and raring to go. I'm really enjoying it and feel a sense of pride that I'm back 'out there' working and a part of the real world once more. Just saying: 'I'm off to work', or, 'when I get back from work' and the many variants gives me a little boost.

Anyway, back to today. We (me and me mum) went for an eight mile walk today and took Paul's (my brother) Staffy pup with us. He was a little delight, bless his baby heart. On a collar and lead he's an absolute nightmare but we went and bought him a new harness and lead before we left and it was like walking a new dog. It's funny but sometimes problems have the simplest of solutions! Oooh, how philosophical.

So, WW is going well. I did go a bit mad yesterday but I'm eating very well and am sure all the walking and hard work will counteract it. I'm planning on losing a stone for Christmas and the lovely Karon has joined me on my quest. WE WILL GET THERE!

I'd also like to say thanks to everyone for all your lovely and inspiring comments, I sincerely love you all and you all keep me going. Thank you. X X X

5 comments:

  1. Angela just a quickie before I run off to work. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I tried sending you an email this morning, then my computer timed out on me ... gggrr... and I lost it all. Will try again later when I get home. Thank you again. Speak to you later hunnie. Got to dash x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela. Just to let you know that I weighed in and have lost 2lbs this week. 12lbs to go to reach a stone off by Christmas. Hope you're week is still going well. Karon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hunnie. Hope you are ok. Just letting you know there is a little something on my blog for you x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tina my lovely.

    I've been meaning to get around to awarding my awards for ages - and you're first on my list along with the sweet Twink!

    Lots of Love x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless you darling. Glad you found it ok x x x

    ReplyDelete